| < August >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Carrasco in August is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 92mm (3.6in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:23 long and the longest day is 11:22 long with an average length of 10:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Carrasco August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Carrasco, Uruguay
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Carrasco:
- Paso De Los Toros, Uruguay - 231 kms (143.6 miles) NNW
- Gualeguaychu, Argentina - 315.2 kms (195.8 miles) NW
- Mercedes, Uruguay - 258.7 kms (160.7 miles) NW
- Colonia, Uruguay - 166.1 kms (103.2 miles) WNW
- Aeroparque B. Aires, Argentina - 221.8 kms (137.9 miles) W
- Buenos Aires, Argentina - 227.6 kms (141.5 miles) W
- Ezeiza, Argentina - 230.2 kms (143 miles) W
- Montevideo, Uruguay - 17.3 kms (10.7 miles) W
- Prado, Uruguay - 18.1 kms (11.2 miles) W
- La Plata, Argentina - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) W
- Punta Indio, Argentina - 130 kms (80.8 miles) WSW
- Dolores, Argentina - 229.5 kms (142.6 miles) SW